Re: [Healeys] going to Europe

To: <eyera3@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] going to Europe
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:45:03 +0200
 Hello I,
I am living close to Cologne (25 miles to the South). What I can recommend in
the area is a visit to the Meilenwerk Dusseldorf (about 40 miles North of
Cologne), see http://www.meilenwerk.de/Meilenwerk_Duesseldorf_index.php .
Sorry only in German language. The Meilenwerk is a big classic car garage with
private parking lots in glass cabinets to rent and about 10 classic car
dealers with about 100 cars on offer. Usually there are about 2 to 5 Healeys
for sale. It is in an old renovated steam engine hangar. In the centre there
is a nice coffee shop for a rest. Best to approach by car.

If you have some additional spare time, we can meet or have a visit to our
house. We always have hot coffee, cold beer or a glass of wine for our
guests.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----