[Healeys] Hardtop Fasteners

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hardtop Fasteners
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:24:00 -0400
Hi all,

I am overhauling a factory hardtop and need the screws that secure the toggle
clamps to the top rail of the windshield.  I am pretty sure (but would welcome
being corrected) that these are 8-36, chrome, Phillips oval head, 1/2" long.
Stainless would be fine as it can be polished up.

I can't find these at any of my normal suppliers (although I can get pan head
8-36, so the this thread type is around).

If anyone has a source for these or has 4 they are willing to part with,
please let me know.

I know I can re-tap the holes to something more common but would rather not do
this to a very original hardtop.

cheers,

Mirek