[Healeys] Spray Gun recommendations

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Spray Gun recommendations
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking at the DeVilBiss GFG-670 Plus gravity feed gun. It is not an HPLV
spary gun.

The literature states that "This high efficiency gravity fed gun has powerful
atomization, and
twice the energy available than in HVLP guns! The PLUS was designed for
high quality production painting and it wastes less paint than standard
HVLPs."

Does anyone have experience with this spray gun? Any other recommendations?

The primary use would be to spray primer and finish parts.

My compressor delivers 8.6 CMF at 40 PSI and 6.4 CFM at 90 PSI.

Thank you,
John