[Healeys] Part Dimensions

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Part Dimensions
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:59:47 +0000
I need the sizes of a couple of fairly obscure parts for my 1959 BN4. The
first is the wooden block that is located on each side of the car above the
inner fenders and slightly behind the tonneau bar mounting holes, or the holes
used for the top frame on later roadsters. I believe the function of these
blocks is to help locate the top frame laterally when it is stowed. Are these
blocks painted body colour or covered in leathercloth like the spare wheel
blocks?
Second part is the bracket that holds the rear quarter panel in place against
the wheel arch. These are not the pieces that are bolted in place with the
seat back brackets. There is a bracket on each side of the car bolted to the
heelboard. These pieces are painted interior trim colour.
Any information on sizes of these parts greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Rick Swain