[Healeys] Motor mounts - RH/LH?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Motor mounts - RH/LH?
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:56:32 EDT
My parts book indicates that the motor mount brackets that bolt to the
engine are handed on a BJ7/8, but upon very close examination I cannot find
any
 RH or LH stamping on either bracket, or part number stamped on them. My
brackets  appear to be identical & the (4) bolt holes are slotted which seems
to  indicate that they would be "universal". Do I have one of those very
rare &  valuable "special test cars" that I have read about or is there
another
 explanation?  FYI, I tried searching the archive to no avail.
Thanks,
Gary Hodson
**************Great deals on Dellbs most popular laptops b Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)