Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:16:58 -0500
Rick, I was aware of SEMA, didn't know about SEMA SAN---yes, that looks to be
pretty much the idea I had in mind, guess the wheel has already been invented
and built, so propably no sense re-inventing it--Richard I did put my response
in terms of IF such a threat arises or looks like it will, I do not know if
what is going on now rises to that level, or will lead to anything of concern
to the hobby, but if it does the hobby, not just the Healey world, would need
a strong unified voice to fight it.