Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>, Richard Ewald
Subject: Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:32:29 +0200
Kees - assuming these old cars use more fuel is a misguided stereotype
- a sprite will get 40++ mpg and a BN1 / BN2 will get 25+ mpg.  Even
the BN1 gets better mileage than the average passenger car based on US
EPA statistics, and those figures are usually inflated by 15%.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan

'52 A90