Re: [Healeys] Interesting ad on Craigs list for a 100 M

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Interesting ad on Craigs list for a 100 M
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:01:13 -0400
Hi Rich, I'm confused on the seat/armrest piping issue on the BN1 &
Bn2's. According to Roger & Gary's book, the Florida Green over white
cars should have white piping.

But I've been hearing more & more lately that many cars did not come
with a contrasting piping. Some Reno red over black cars with black
interior are listed with red piping but now I've hear that it should
be black.

Is there a rule of thumb here? or a case by case?

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
'62 BN7 MkII