Re: [Healeys] Factory Hard Top!

To: <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Factory Hard Top!
From: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:30:23 -0600
Jack,

I made a rack for my hardtop that mounts on the wall.  The top simply rests
front down on the rack supports and get held in place to a cross bar.  I am in
quite a rush this week trying to get to my sons college graduation but next
week I will try to take a photo and send it to you if you like.  Please let me
know.

I really enjoy my hardtop much of the year.  Easy on and off and great weather
protection.  Especially from the summer sun when it bakes down at 90 to 100 F
in the desert.  Certainly a different need than a person that lives in an area
where you drive in and out of shade ...

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8