Re: [Healeys] Wire Wheel Question

To: "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wire Wheel Question
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:48:35 -0500
Thanks Steve.  That all makes complete sense to me.  Replaced about 20
rivets in my aluminum boat as a result of letting one bad one go for too
long and one very rough day on a big lake.  Allen did my wheels and I had
him do the complete job so it is comforting to know they should be right
initially.  I will be checking my spokes on a regular basis from now on.
Dan