Re: [Healeys] clutch supplier info

To: ahy3000@comcast.net, fsufan1952@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] clutch supplier info
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 11:51:00 -0400
My only comment is to make sure the thickness of the replacement throwout
carbon is the same size as the one pulled.  There are some thin ones floating
about and look good all shiney and new.  But will not work.  Save yourself the
trouble of pulling the thing back out by comparing side by side BEFORE
commiting to reinstalling the anchor.