Re: [Healeys] Brakes

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brakes
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 16:53:42 +0200
Brake fluid leakage or dampness could be the cause if it is a recurring
affair, but often one rear wheel will lock slightly earlier than the
other, as well due to road conditions (bumps, grit etc.). The rear will
nearly always lock before the front, as the rear is lifted during breaking.

Kees Oudesluijs