Re: [Healeys] Registry

To: "Ron Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>, "'Healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Registry
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:37:12 -0400
Hi Ron,

As far as I know, Bill Naretta is still the BN7/BT7 Registrar.

I must echo Steve Byers' comments about an active Registry being time
consuming. I am finding the Hundred Registry keeps me rather busy at times
(and I love it) though the level of activity is nothing like Steve's BJ8
activity, likely due to the comparative numbers produced and the fact that
the Hundreds are a decade older. I can see where a Registrar who cannot keep
up with the contributing entries on a daily basis could soon get buried in
them and take a while to respond.
I receive on the average probably 4 or 5 new numbers per week from many
various sources, and wherever possible I try to reply, often asking for
further information to complete the data. I always try to thank them for
their efforts of contributing and can usually add a bit of information they
may not be aware of regarding their car, such as the various details that
should be on the car for their given build date, etc.
This personal contact very often pays off with the contributor sending even
more information or coaxing their friends and acquaintances to do the same.

Rich Chrysler
AHCA Hundred Registrar