Re: [Healeys] Registry

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Registry
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:33:56 -0400
Hi Bob,

The Hundred handbrake handle seemed to have been bright chrome just on the
"hand" part, plus the release button, and a plain dull zinc looking finish
from there back to the pivot point. I do not believe it was ever painted.

I checked the Hundred Registry records and have no record of your name there.

In all entries we need the following:

Car chassis number, batch and body number, engine number, colours, both
exterior and interior, originally and currently, date built, date dispatched,
destination if possible, key number, and any other interesting information
about the car, past owner information, etc. Then of course we need the current
owner's name, full address, phone and email.

regards,

Rich Chrysler
(North American) Hundred Registrar.