Re: [Healeys] Rivet Refresher

To: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rivet Refresher
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:35:23 -0400
Mark,

3/16" aluminum pop rivets are applied across the rear edge of the front
shroud as well as one each along each side of the scuttle panel and another
on the forward wheel arch support plate to shroud flange.

The sealant is just that, not an adhesive so much as a sealant to stop the
hot air from the engine bay from blasting in under the shroud and into the
under dash area.

Rich Chrysler