Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers

To: <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wire wheels manufacturers
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 10:39:00 +0200
Hello Tadek,
As others already stated, the better made wheels are the Daytons, but
here in Europe they are double the price of the MWS. And they look
different to the originals. At least you and Concours judges can see.
The MWS improved much in quality over the last years. So my suggestion
would be, when you want to drive the car over long distances, take the
Daytons, if you want to keep originality take the MWS.
But in any case I would opt for the 48 spokes and narrow tyres, as these
look best on the 100s. The 72 spokes have a too modern style.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany