Re: [Healeys] Horn

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Horn
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:38:45 -0700
Simon:  Just solved my 'no horn' problem today.  You say you have only
checked the horn push and the fuse.  Have you checked at the horn?  My
problem was the hot wire to the horns had become disconnected at the
horn(s).  Reconnected.  Horn works.  If I am correct, the horns get the hot
wire and the horn button goes to ground completing the circuit.

By the way, my horn works without the ignition on.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031