Re: [Healeys] Horn

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Horn
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:39:18 -0400
Simon,

The horn circuit goes from the battery, to the starter solenoid, to the
'A' post on the voltage regulator, to the 50 amp fuse, to the horns, to
the horn button on the trafficator, to ground (steering column).  It
doesn't go through the ignition switch.  I'd step through each point
checking for 12 volts.

The spring under the horn button is correct.

Bob