Re: [Healeys] Pages from manual

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pages from manual
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:03:42 -0400
Hi Simon,

               In a PDF form I have AKD1179H.  It is in the "Heritage
Motor Centre" CD that was
produced in the UK.    In  the "Electrical System" category page N.22
starts as quoted. This
is part of section N.30  entitled "Horn-Push and Direction Indicator
Switch".

                So there is a possible source of a later version of the
workshop manual.  Contact me
off list if you want further information.

Bob
55BN1