Re: [Healeys] Fitting Front Shroud

To: "Tom Simkins" <ah1006@verizon.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fitting Front Shroud
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:19:49 -0400
Tom,  the tabs on the frame can be gently tapped  upward to get them out of
the way temporarily  with a heavy hammer then tapped back down after the
shroud is fitted in the other areas.

That way you can adjust each frame tab where you want it and not where it
wants to be.

Yes these tabs  do bolt to the shroud eventually.  The shroud is a tight fit
in the areas that you mentioned
but it will eventually pop over the rail you mentioned with a bit of gentle
persuasion.  The shroud is actually
pretty tough unless you go and jump on it.

Mark