Re: [Healeys] conclave --- returning to the USA

To: pdeturck@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] conclave --- returning to the USA
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:26:13 -0400
Isn't that special. It is harder for an American citizen to get back into
their own country than it is for an ILLEGAL alien to cross the border
into the land of entitlements. I remember when the Russians promised to
bury us, and here we are doing it to ourselves. Like the man said, hold
on to your wallet, because "pay as you go" means HIGHER taxes and more
"free" entitlements.

Doug

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/may_2009/05272009_7.xml