Re: [Healeys] conclave --- returning to the USA

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] conclave --- returning to the USA
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:17:17 -0700
The consequence is that you will not be allowed to enter Canada.  At least
that is what happened several years ago when a meet was held in Canada.  In
an effort to be truthful, a Healey owner on his way to a Canadian Meet
(Silver Star, 1996 ?) said he had had a DUI many years before.  He was
refused entry.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031