Re: [Healeys] Pedal Pad Extenders

To: Lawrence Wysocki <larryrph@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pedal Pad Extenders
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:46:59 -0400
I simpy made mine. Used 1 1/2" wide by 1/4" thick mild steel bar
stock... Decided how much extension I wanted (2" as I recall). Took
the pedals off, got measurements for clearance holes from pedal and
drilled. put pedal on extension, took pedal w/ extension to car and
lined it up and marked holes, drilled, then assembled. Not a big deal
once you find the bar stock.

Bob Johnson
BJ8