[Healeys] Wiper Blades Refill Conclusion

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wiper Blades Refill Conclusion
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:55:56 -0400
Thanks to the guys who responded to my call. No one around here has
every heard of the Tridon brand ("Ain't never heerd of no windshield
wiper called no Tridon.")   But, my NAPA guy came through with NAPA
part no.60-2216. It is a 22" refill that I removed from the Napa
frame, put into my frame, cut to length, attached to arm and now I'm
good to go to British Car Day South tomorrow in Concord, NC.

Bob Johnson
BJ8