Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Keys Order

To: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Keys Order
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcongleton@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:26:53 -0400
Don, this is in the FWIW category, as my BJ8 is a late March 67 build, but I
do have the original keys.
The keys have the markings as yours as yours with a FS series hex key for
the ignition/door ; but the glove box trunk/key is not round. It is also a
FS series, but is shaped like a rectangle with rounded corners- dimensions
1/2 x 1 inch.
Dallas