Re: [Healeys] trafficator

To: john doe <rccpl1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:44:57 -0400
Are you saying that when you move the trafficator to a right or left
turn that after you complete the turn the signal does not get
canceled? If so, it could be the way that the screws that hold the
steering wheel on may need to be adjusted. At least that seems to be
what fixed my non-canceling problem. Also, just make sure that you
have the cancellation pegs on the proper sides of the assembly. IMHO,
the right way looks wrong, but it isn't.

Bob Johnson
BJ8