Re: [Healeys] trafficator

To: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trafficator
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:52:02 +0000 (UTC)
Hard to diagnose based on the limited info, but sounds like two separate
problems.

IIRC, when pressed the horn button grounds the circuit to the horns. Since
they're not working, I suspect the circuit to ground is open or broken, which
may or may not have something to do with the flasher problem.

Bob