Re: [Healeys] Temp gauge discussion

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Temp gauge discussion
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 21:27:29 -0700
Jerry,

I believe the gauge can be calibrated.  Here's a site with some instructions:

http://www.minimaniauk.co.uk/web/SCatagory/GAUGES/DisplayType/Technical%20Information/DisplayID/201/ArticleV.cfm

--or--

http://tinyurl.com/l7ewf5

MOMA should have calibrated the gauge before they returned it.  Hopefully, it
was just an oversight.

Bob