Re: [Healeys] Packing Front wheel bearings

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Packing Front wheel bearings
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:48:55 +0200
Forget all those fancy short cuts. Just take it apart every 2-3 years,
clean thoroughly, inspect, repack with clean grease, refit. If you are a
regular driver, once every 5 years will do.
The advantage is that you will have a good idea of the condition of the
bearings and they will last a lifetime.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL