Re: [Healeys] Packing Front wheel bearings

To: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Packing Front wheel bearings
From: the walkers <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 19:54:04 -0700
Two dudes are at the urinal, one guy finishes and starts to walk out
without washing his hands.

The dude still pissing says, in a smug, superior tone of voice, very
loudly, "My mom taught US to wash our hands after going to pee.

To which the guy leaving says, in a more smug and superior tone, and not
quite as loud, "Well, my mom taught US not to pee all over our hands.

The old classics never die....

bob walker
phx, az