Re: [Healeys] Hardtops

To: "JB@comcast" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtops
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:18:16 +0800
Ed -

Can you show me where I can get one of these msn email accounts?

I already have a Hotmail account so I don't want that, it sucks and the junk
mail filter is rubbish.

Was thinking of switching to msn mail like you have commanded us for the
50th time, but I can't seem to find a link.  Also, does msn do pop email
forwarding?  Gmail does, Yahoo and Hotmail doesn't.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8