Re: [Healeys] Hardtops

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtops
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:53:44 -0700
Quite a shift from Hardtops to IPs.  All this talk about AOL and how 'this'
IP is better than 'that' IP but I have never heard any negative comments or
recommendations concerning Earthlink.  I have used Earthlink since January,
2000, and have not had the problems discussed on this List.  No blocked
e-mails and no extraneous characters in my text (unless they are my typos).
Being somewhat computer challenged, I don't know how it is happening but I
receive very little, if any, junk mail/spam (although I periodically have
the opportunity to receive humongous amounts of money) in spite of the fact
that my Earthlink junk e-mail filter support is turned OFF.  My protection
consists of whatever Earthlink is providing, Zone Alarm's free firewall and
Webroot's Spysweeper Anti-virus/Anti-spyware program.  Those programs are
keeping my computer operating in a very satisfactory way.

For those wanting Healey content:  This Mail List is great - and - the
Healey will be on the road Sunday for a post-Rendezvous meeting in Oakland.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031