Re: [Healeys] New Project BN1 3 speed Laygear

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Project BN1 3 speed Laygear
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:56:05 +0800
Rich -

Generally I am supportive of this, but the costs involved are pretty steep
for me, as the cost of used boxes aren't all that far off.  I know, I have 5
good spare boxes as back ups for my BN1 and A90!

If it could be done at that price for a complete matched set of gears
(remember, early boxes can't take a partial swap), that might work better.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8