Re: [Healeys] Rear Brake Problem

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear Brake Problem
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:09:28 -0400
"John Sims" wrote: Only thing that I would add to this is to change the
phrase "(take picture if necessary)" to read "it is mandatory to take more
pictures than you think
that you will need" One of the best  tools for any garage is a digital
camera.

I agree, but I would add the caution that you should not assume that what
ever assembly you are working on was correctly assembled by those who came
before you.  When working as a mechanic, I used to constantly find things
assembled incorrectly, sometimes with parts missing.  Always check the
workshop manual and preferably the parts list so you can see from the
exploded drawings the correct assembly.

cheers,

Mirek
60 BT7