Re: [Healeys] Rear Brake Problem

To: buhler@memphisassociates.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear Brake Problem
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:36:42 +0800
John -
The rear brakes have a leading and a trailing shoe, so one shoe brakes best
going forward, and the other brakes best going backwards.  It sounds to me
like your trailing shoe might be loose or the brake springs are old or maybe
hung up on something inside the brakes.  The only thing to do is to take the
drum off and inspect it.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1