Re: [Healeys] fuel problem

To: "'jim brown'" <jbrown5093@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel problem
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:04:46 -0700
Jim,

I have run twin NAPA (faucet) pumps in series for a few years now.  I ran a
few wires in a heavy sheath from the rear wheel well to under dash and use a
on-off-on switch hidden under dash to switch from pump to pump or off.

Put a plastic or metal can filter (non-glass) before the pumps.  I mount
then back to back and use standoffs.

The ones in there now are the plastic bodied pumps but have also used the
older metal box ones (louder).

All this assumes no banjo fittings.  Mine were long gone by the time I got
the car.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org