Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>, Mark Goodman
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: Steven Mickelson <stevemickelson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
All.

It is not PC to make fun of listers that have escaping Lucas smoke.
Maybe we should move to Monday Funnies so folks would have the weekend to
consider their PC contributions?

Maybe there are other non-Lucas-smoke
contributions that should be considered?

Think we'd get down to far fewer,
but PC fun stuff.  Maybe none, as recent, since PC is hard to come by!

Steve
BN1L-156610, "Brutus", the Garage King

________________________________
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>

Mark -

Finally, thank you for
standing up for me.  I am very sensitive to when
people make fun of my Lucas
electrical system.  I find the Lucas smoke jokes
to be downright
discriminatory.  I've had it with the constant comparison to
Teutonic/Asiatic
superiority.

I think I'll drown my sorrows in some of the finest warm beer
available.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM,
Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net> wrote:

> I as a former contributor to Friday
Funnies and finally seeing the light.
> agree whole heartedly with
Michael.

> This is a site for to help us keep our Healeys operational and to
share our
> Healey experiences and should remain that way.
>
> Mark
> 66BJ8
35503