Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies

To: <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies
From: "dean" <dht3000@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:03:23 -0400
Tom sorry to hear about your trouble. I live in Warrenton VA. If you had
your reg. book with you , you could have called me. I have restores Healey's
as well as E type Jag's. I also have a lift in my garage and would have
opened it up to you and helped as much as I could. Next time carry the good
book LOL

Dean

.