Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question

To: tomfelts@windstream.net, 63ahbj7 <63ahbj7@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 06:04:13 +0800
Tom -

There should be a spacer between the back of the lock and the chrome
finisher plate on the inside of the door, so yes what you did is
correct.  I used a teflon fender washer I bought at home depot and cut
it to fit accordingly.

Also it helps to have the little BSC set screw on the bottom of the
chrome cylinder, but not totally required if missing.

Alan

--
Alan

'52 A90