Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:18:15 -0400
Sometimes telephones take precedence over human beings.  Have you ever
noticed how frequently a clerk in a store will make you stand there and
wait, even if they have been serving you, while they take a phone call and
deal with the caller first?  Rarely do they make the caller wait while they
finish with you.