Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey

To: Heard <heard@datatrontech.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Great Bluetooth Headphone for the Healey
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:58:48 -0700
I have a theory on this.
Fopr many many years, (since I was a little kid) I have been used to holding
a phone to my ear and turning off a large part of my brain to just chat.
When I got a cell phone, I found that the same thing happens when I hold a
cell phone to my ear.  In other words over the years my body has become
trained to turn off a large portion of my four brain cells when holding a
phone to my ear.
I switched to a hands free and found that this does not happen.  To me at
least a hands free is like talking to someone in the car except I don't turn
my head to look at them
$.02

Rick