Re: [Healeys] Real-time Help Needed

To: "'Len and/or Marge Hartnett'" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, "'Healey
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Real-time Help Needed
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:50:34 -0700
Sounds like a bad master switch.  When the car misbehaves again, jump the
two terminals and test it out.  If that's the solution, disconnect the
ground cable from, the battery, disconnect the ground wire to the switch and
reconnect it on the other side of the switch.  Reconnect the ground wire at
the battery.   John Trifari   Golden Gate Austin Healey Club.