Re: [Healeys] 6 cyl + trans lift point

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 6 cyl + trans lift point
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 21:51:55 +0000
Yep Rich, I must admit I had searched the archive prior to my lift and used
your advice of using thick washers, I used angle iron from work to make the
brackets, the only other thing I forgot to add is that the heights are quite
critical, the lift I used just managed to get the engine over the shroud, and
if you dont have the car on wheels (could drop car off wheels to get more
height clearance) it would be harder to move the engine/lift than the car.

cheers Andy