[Healeys] boot key

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] boot key
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:36:19 +0000
Did these cars come with 'one' key for the ignition and the boot?  I have a
numbered cylinder for the ignition and a key that turns it ( without markings
).  This same key does not fit in the boot lock.  I would like to be able to
unlock it.  <kidding.  I would like to be able to lock it. ;) )  I don't have
the car or the BMIHT certificate with me, but I suspect that the number on
that cylinder isn't going to match.

The short question is, how do I go about getting a key for the boot lock?

Robert D.

55 AH 100 driver ( Carmen )

'65 RHD Sprite project ( Faye, but usually referred to as 'the sprite' )

'67 RHD MG Midget driver ( Miss Marple )

'73 MG Midget rust free rear accidented ( is that a word? )

'66 MG Midget parts car

'78 Fiat X1/9 ( the x )

... and parking for 5