Re: [Healeys] Throttle? linkage

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Throttle? linkage
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:13:44 -0700
Sorry, I wrote that real straight. I usually do that because
sometimes it's the simplest thing right in front of our faces.  If
the return springs are tight, then it's time to look to lubrication
and alignment of the shafts and related parts. Sometimes the geometry
of the levers on the shafts can make a stiff spot if they aren't in
the right orientation. You want the arms as perpendicular to the
range of motion as you can make 'em (if that makes sense...)