Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No

To: 63ahbj7 <63ahbj7@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:10:49 +0200
I agree fully with Ed on this. Using an Eezibleed or similar prevents
damage to the MBC. When pumping the MBC in the traditional way of
bleeding the brakes or clutch causes you to push the MBC plunjer past a
ridge of crud that has build up in older MBC's, thus very likely
damaging the seal, causing MBC failure.
An added bonus is the very effective and one man operation.
Either way, good bussiness for Ed.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL