Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No

To: "'Oudesluys'" <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:01:32 -0600
Kees,
 Don't crush the lines. There are specific clamps made for this purpose. If
the flex lines are old and hard, replace them. The "old days" still apply to
old cars. FWIW, I fabricated line plugs for braided lines.
 If owners want to work on their own cars then they should have more than a
rock and a stick in their tool box, else take to a professional..
DP

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107