Re: [Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

To: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed
From: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 12:00:40 -0700
I put on the mild steel Monza style "free-flow" exhaust with wider
pipes, less restrictive muffler and resonator tips. I felt that it
gave me more power and while not a quiet as the SS systems, I love the
deeper "voice" overall. Fit was a breeze and it's given me no trouble.

http://www.ewilkins.com/wilko/monza.htm
http://www.ewilkins.com/wilko