Re: [Healeys] 50 Best cars of The 60's

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 50 Best cars of The 60's
From: dwflagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:45:49 -0400
We were wondering about in a Borders bookstore this morning and I noticed
a special issue of Collector Cars (I think) which listed their choice for
the 50 best cars of the 60's. Much to my surprise the Healey was not
mentioned, but the MGB was!! Is there a learned scholar amongst you who
can speculate as to their reasoning. Other than being prolific, and not
too bad looking, I fail to find reason to agree with their choice.

Doug