Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations

To: ynotink@msn.com, healey3000bn7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Insulation Recommendations
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:07:39 EDT
What we really need is the "R" or "U" value & the units of measure for  all
the products being touted as thermal insulation. Also, the thickness of the
 product. I came to the same conclusion that Dynamat is more of a sound
deadener than a thermal insulation.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 9/24/2009 9:38:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,